Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Eurozone
Born out of the demand by foreign investors after 2008, Iceventure’s managing director Arnbjörn Eggerz offers an internet-based service for economic analysis of the euro area.
Service for e.g. investors (US/EU/world)
Based on extensive work during the height of the Euro crisis (and the Icelandic financial crisis) he covers
- Origins of the Euro crisis
- Current updates on the Euro crisis (NPLs / German banking system / positions on Eurobonds)
- Questions about the Euro design
- Problems of business models of European countries
- Impact of technological change on core industries
- Were does Covid-19 hit with regards to the system/missing Eurobonds
Specific questions/research tasks by customers are welcome.
We offer a time-saving way to access highly specialist information with an expert’s filter.
Core statements of Iceventure:
“The Euro crisis is also in 2018/2019/2020 neither over nor well understood”
“With its core design failures, the Euro is a fixed-exchange rate regime with a central bank, no currency area”
Having lived/worked in Germany, Italy and Iceland and worked in Austria, and speaking different languages which gives me access to news of different Eurozone countries, I miss an international/European view within the predominantly national viewpoints in discussions in the national politics/media and even research.
Thus, I apply an Eurozone-holistic viewpoint whenever possible.