Here we list some of the most important macro economic long term trends that influence our thinking and analysis grouped into economics, technology and geopolitical
Economic long-term trends
1) The end of the debt super-cycle
3) The declining spending power of the middle classes
4) The rise of the East
5) Mean reversion of wealth-to-GDP
1) The end of B2C tech dominance
2) Testing of real technological innovation at the end of this VC cycle.
1) The end of Bretton Woods and a new era of geopolitical risk.
This will affect especially Germany as leading export nation.